Come think with us -- a dialogue on the future of diversity, inclusion, ethics and integrity in South Africa and the world.
International Guest: Alan Richter, Ph. D.
Participants: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Practitioners
1. Reflect on current diversity, inclusion and ethics policy and regulatory frameworks in South Africa and globally.
2. Identify future trends – what’s emerging in the areas of diversity, inclusion, ethics and integrity.
3. Discuss tools used to measure change and progress in the field.
4. Evaluate the progress we have made in South Africa and identify challenges and barriers to change.
5. Establish what we can do collectively to impact the field.
6. Draft next steps for a cooperative and collaborative community of practice in the field.
Monday, 25 November 2019
Inyathelo|The South African Institute for Advancement,
2nd Floor, The Armoury, Buchanan Square,
160 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock
RSVP: Final date for confirmation - 15 November 2019