New infographic from the Nonprofit Marketing Guide guide summarises the latest trends in nonprofit communications.
Kivi Leroux Miller, the award-winning author, blogger and trainer behind Kivi's Nonprofit Communications Blog and the Nonprofit Marketing Guide site, has released the sixth annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report (33 pages, PDF).
The full report includes information about:
- which communications goals and channels are most important to nonprofits
- frequency of direct appeals and newsletters (print and email)
- preferred social media sites
- the average size of NPO communications teams
- what nonprofit communicators most look forward to in 2016
The report shows that Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are the top three social media sites used by nonprofits. The full report is available as a free download from the Non Profit Marketing Guide, registration is required.